- Parent Books – an extensive selection of resources for parents, caregivers, counsellors, therapists, educators, and clinicians serving the everyday and special needs of families.
- School Specialty: Planning and Student Development – providing effective, innovative planners that are easy to use, help set and reach goals, incorporate academic or principle-based themes, and include a memorable planning process.
- STAR Institute for Sensory Processing Disorder – expanding knowledge, fostering awareness, and promoting recognition of Sensory Processing Disorder.
- Sensory Resources – the largest collection of books and videos that speak to sensory challenges that many children and adults deal with every day.
- S.I. Focus – the international magazine dedicated to improving sensory integration.
- The Alert Program – an innovative program that supports children, teachers, parents, and therapists to choose appropriate strategies to change or maintain states of alertness.
- Zone’in Program – balancing healthy activities with technology use.
Equipment and Toys
- FDMT – an online store of therapeutic products.
- Flaghouse Physical Education Equipment – equipment and resources for physical education, sports, fitness, and recreation and for health, special needs, special eduation, sensory integration, and multisensory environments.
- Southpaw Enterprises – sensory integration and developmental products, pediatric therapy equipment, resources, and support for therapeutic professionals, health care professionals, schools, and families.
- Therapy Shoppe – a wonderful assortment of therapy merchandise: specialty toys and games, hard-to-find favorites, innovative new products you haven’t even heard of yet, and lots of other great goodies and gadgets.
- Being Sensational: A Clinician’s Perspective (PDF) – written by Chris Everdell for the September 2009 issue of Occupational Therapy Now.
Occupational Therapy in Canada
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists – provides services, products, events and networking opportunities to assist occupational therapists achieve excellence in their professional practice. In addition CAOT provides national leadership to actively develop and promote the client-centred profession of occupational therapy in Canada and internationally.
- Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation – supports research and scholarship in the field of occupational therapy.
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists – the provincial professional association of occupational therapists living and/or working in Ontario.
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario – a self-governing body that protects the public interest and improves their health and well-being by registering, regulating, and supporting the ongoing competency of Occupational Therapists.