- Autism Asperger Publishing Company – books, videos and other interactive products about Autism Spectrum Disorders, social skills, and sensory integration. Their products provide practical solutions for people living with these challenges and for people working with or caring for others.
- Parent Books – an extensive selection of resources for parents, caregivers, counsellors, therapists, educators, and clinicians serving the everyday and special needs of families.
- School Specialty: Planning and Student Development – providing effective, innovative planners that are easy to use, help set and reach goals, incorporate academic or principle-based themes, and include a memorable planning process.
- Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation – expanding knowledge, fostering awareness, and promoting recognition of Sensory Processing Disorder.
- Sensory Resources – the largest collection of books and videos that speak to sensory challenges that many children and adults deal with every day.
- The Sensory Team Handbook – a hands-on tool to help young people make sense of their senses and take charge of their sensory processing. The first book written for pre-teens and teens.
- S.I. Focus – the international magazine dedicated to improving sensory integration.
- The Alert Program – an innovative program that supports children, teachers, parents, and therapists to choose appropriate strategies to change or maintain states of alertness.
- Zone’in Program – balancing healthy activities with technology use.
Equipment and Toys
- FDMT – an online store of therapeutic products.
- Flaghouse Physical Education Equipment – equipment and resources for physical education, sports, fitness, and recreation and for health, special needs, special eduation, sensory integration, and multisensory environments.
- Grand River Toy Company – an online retailer of quality educational toys dedicated to helping children learn and grow while having fun.
- Southpaw Enterprises – sensory integration and developmental products, pediatric therapy equipment, resources, and support for therapeutic professionals, health care professionals, schools, and families.
- Therapy Shoppe – a wonderful assortment of therapy merchandise: specialty toys and games, hard-to-find favorites, innovative new products you haven’t even heard of yet, and lots of other great goodies and gadgets.
- Being Sensational: A Clinician’s Perspective (PDF) – written by Chris Everdell for the September 2009 issue of Occupational Therapy Now.
Occupational Therapy in Canada
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists – provides services, products, events and networking opportunities to assist occupational therapists achieve excellence in their professional practice. In addition CAOT provides national leadership to actively develop and promote the client-centred profession of occupational therapy in Canada and internationally.
- OTWorks.ca – Canada’s occupational therapy resource site.
- Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation – supports research and scholarship in the field of occupational therapy.
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists – the provincial professional association of occupational therapists living and/or working in Ontario.
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario – a self-governing body that protects the public interest and improves their health and well-being by registering, regulating, and supporting the ongoing competency of Occupational Therapists.